時間

Thursday 22 November 2012

Outing at AEON, JUSCO


Yesterday, me, sisters and lil bro went to AEON for a movie. And guess what? Its Rise of the Guardians!!! OMG!!!!!! Im so happy that dad let me watch the movie...



And my parents didnt come along!! OMO!! Some freedom for me to scream in the theather.. JACK FROST I LOVE YOU!!! HAHA.. DAISUKI!!! Hes so handsome that I might faint X(


And dad give each of us money to buy something. And i bought nothing but Conan manga.. lol.. well i think i wanna make a collection of Gosho's manga.. i think his style of drawing is a special because of the eyes.. Even a million times i tried i never get to copy the eyes = = ''


Well I guess hanging out with siblings is more fun afterall(?)... Well we will not be so akward and flustered and bla bla bla but just have some fun and enjoy^^


No comments:

Post a Comment