時間

Sunday 25 November 2012

Puzzle Finished

Went to Komtar last week and bought a puzzle. One Piece puzzle which cost me RM40. Totally wasted my money on anime things which i cant stop from doing so = =''..

So here's a pic of the puzzle still wrapped along with the Thousand Sunny file


And it took me about 2days. I do it myself well my sister helps me but just a little at the difficult part which is Luffy's body = w =. A pic of the finished puzzle. BTW its 1000 p puzzle.


I bought this Fairy Tail puzzle for ermm.. RM30 something(?).. its a 520 puzzle so its kinda cheaper ;) 


Bought it on 31 August at Popular Sunway. Its lil bro beday so otw mum bought me tis.. hehe.. BTW, tat day is also Miku's beday^^ well yeah its independence day also.. i dont forget it = w =
Took me 6 hours to finish tis and my lil bro help a little^^




No comments:

Post a Comment