時間

Thursday 29 August 2013

FANFIC- FRAGMENTS OF MEMORIES(4)

Argh! I woke up when mom puts some antiseptic on my face. Thanks mom that really hurts, very much. Mom said that I’m not going to school today after what happened yesterday. What happened yesterday? Ah, yes...that. I remembered now. I took a mirror near my bed, a scar and a lot of bruises. Mom said I was lucky Len came right on time and carried me home. Mom, Len was the main reason why I was kidnapped. Wait,...carried me home? Urm,...you mean like,...that hugging or some kind? I blushed, my God that’s really embarrassing. Mom went down to cook porridge.

I switched on the TV and pressed ‘ON’ button on the DVD player’s remote. I was planning to watch Sword Art Online(SAO) after school but rather than doing nothing, guessed why not? Man, Kirito looks charming with his black hair, black eyes, black boats, black gloves and the black ‘Midnight Jacket’. Well you can tell from top and below, he’s all black except for his face only. Just then, mom screamed from below, saying someone is visiting me. Huh, who is it? After a while, there’s a knock and the door opened. 

Len stood in front of my room with a bunch of flowers.

“Erm,..so yeah, are you alright? I was worried since yesterday when you fainted.”

“Thanks to you I got a scar and my face is a mess!”

I looked at him angrily, his eyes went down as if he was truly sorry. Gosh, there’s a lot of scar on his face. I felt sorry.

“Hontoni gomen. I’m sorry I dragged into this. I’m sorry. Here’s some flower to cheer you up.”

The flowers were pretty and nice but I guessed he was so naive with girls that he just gave me flowers. But i kinda like it.

“Giving flowers nowadays is lame, don’t you know? You should like bring some comics or video games or something, you know, for fun sake.”

“Well,... to tell the truth I don’t because I never gave presents to a girl well except for my mom. I’m sorry if you didn't like it. If you want to play, well you can come to my house because I have tons of games.”

He dragged my desk’s chair beside my bed and joined me watching SAO. The situation felt weird as both of us kept quiet. I don’t really like anyone in my room but I got no energy to drag him out. But he was so quiet that I pretended he’s not there. Well, that’s better. Mom came in and gave Len the porridge. He fed me as I can’t even hold the spoon properly. He looked at me with those pity eyes and I hate it. I don’t want him to think me as some fragile stuff that can easily break. After watching 6 episodes of SAO, I felt asleep.

I woke up when I heard birds chirping outside the window. I took my cell phone to check the time, 3p.m. How long has I been sleeping. Ah,... the TV’s still on. I tried to stand up and felt someone gripping my hand. I looked to the left and saw Len sleeping with his hand holding mine tightly. Well that actually hurts but I don’t want to wake him that I kept quiet. Quietly, I switched the TV off. Hmm,... I’ll continue watching this tomorrow, I guessed. My head felt dizzy, maybe I slept too long. Sigh,... I want to take a bath.

I looked at Len. He must be tired watching me that he slept before turning the TV off. I stared at him, admiring all his face features. He has that pretty boy eyes and a perfect nose with that small baby lips. The thing I like the most is his yellow spiky, long hair that really looks like that of a banana. When was the last time I ate one? My face came nearer to his and I brushed his hair off, when suddenly the door opened and I 
saw Kaito and Luka outside. Their eyes wide opened and their mouths were opened wide.

“Err,... guys I can explain. Well, urm,..come in first.”

Luka and Kaito dashed inside. They looked at me with that eyes that want an explanation. I explained what happened, that Len was just came to visit and take care of me and things were not like what they thought it is. After ten minutes, they quietened down. With all the commotion, Len woke up. Luka and Kaito looked at him angrily and he was confused. Lol, poor guy. Well, I was the one that urm,... disturbed him.
I went down and mom said she didn't tell them coming because both of us were sleeping. Sighed,... I couldn’t said anything to her. I took some snacks and tea upstairs. I put my ears on the door and Len, Kaito and Luka seems to be arguing, like I've expected. When I opened the door, they all quietened down with a fake smile on each of them. Kaito helped to poured the tea and Len already grabbed five pieces of cookies on each hands. I can called him Cookie Monster then, hehe. Luka seems to be quiet. Only eyes 
signals telling each other to talk first. Luka broke the quietness.

“Miku-chan, Kaito and I were truly sorry for what happened yesterday. We didn't want to woke you because we didn't want to disturb you and we wouldn't thought that something like that might happened.”

“Oh,..it’s okay. I wasn't angry anymore and it was no one’s fault. So why were he targeting at me because of Len?”

“That,... actually Len’s not a delinquent, he’s kinda the hero of the school, helping the students to overcome their fear of bullies. Once, Kaito was bullied by Danny from class 3C and Len helped to fight him. But, Len lost control of himself and Danny was seriously injured until he was admitted to the hospital. So that guy from yesterday was actually his brother. He was holding a grudge towards Len and planned to torture you instead. Len asked us to keep it a secret as he doesn’t want you to get involve or basically he was actually shy. So the reason why Len was absent for the early classes was that he was busy reporting the incident to the discipline teacher. Well that’s particularly all the stuff we kept secret from you. Miku, once again we’re truly am sorry because we made you involved in these. Gomen.”

“Well,... I... it’s okay, Kaito-kun, Luka-chan. I was not angry or anything. I thought it was okay for at least you guys are not keeping any secrets from me again.”

Things seemed to be relaxed after a while. Len smiled at me and I smiled back. He seemed likes he wants to talk to me about something but eventually he just kept quiet.  Len went back to his house to get some games. Luka seems to be stucked at my novel’s rack. Well it’s been a long time since I updated my novels and all of it seems to be in a good condition because I just read it once. Meanwhile Kaito was at the comics’ rack. Technically, I collect comics and right now I have like two hundreds over. And video games, urm,... I have a PS4. But I don’t really buy the games since I don’t really play. Later Len came back with tons of video games, I choose ‘Alice Madness’ because I played it before at my cousins house and the game was truly recommended. Len was sitting beside me, watching me playing and it somehow made me happy.
Time passed and it was almost 5p.m. and Kaito and Luka need to go home by then. I prepared a paper bag so that they can borrow anything they want. Luka took 3 novels and I seriously don’t remember I bought it. Kaito borrowed about 20 comics and he wanders around to see any interesting stuff. He stops in front of my desk.

“OMG, chibi Miku-chan hontoni kawaii!”

Len quickly took it and he looks shocked. I don’t really know why, but he kept asking me when is the photo taken, but I said that I truly forgot about it. Kaito then took my calendar. And he screamed.

“Miku-chan, this Saturday is your birthday?”

Len looked at me,..again...

HE LOOKED SHOCKED

No comments:

Post a Comment