時間

Thursday 29 August 2013

FANFIC- FRAGMENTS OF MEMORIES(9)

A girl was crouching near a tree at the beach. The surrounding was very peaceful to relax her mind. The feeling of gushing wind flowing towards her and she let her hair flow along. Her arms were folded and resting on her knees as she stared out into space with a distance expression. After a while, she stood up and walked towards the shore. The bright sun made her eyes squint, how long has it been since she last when to the beach?

She played with the sand before moving back to the tree again. She took out her cell phone and put the earplugs in her ears. ‘Friendship’ by Okazaki Ritsuko was played. She checked her watched a few times. 

How long is that guy going to take to come here? The girl was waiting for someone, someone she longed to see. Someone she cared so much, she do anything to see him again.

Yes, that girl is me. Hatsune Miku is my name. It’s been two months since the last operation was done. How was it? Well it was good, I guessed? I barely made it alive and I thanked God my memories were not harmed. Then, I had my treatment session for a month before the doctor gave his permission for me to go back here in Osaka. The moment I heard the good news, I cried. How long has it been since I last saw him since I moved here? About a year and more I guessed.

After a week, mom and dad bought the tickets. And we just arrived here yesterday. I woke up early today hoping to see him. How I missed going to his house. I rang the bell and greet his mother and gave my letter, asking him to go to the beach at 9:00a.m.

It was already 9:30a.m. I was still waiting for him, still believing that he will come. Believing that he still kept his promised. I don’t have any idea how many times the same song was repeated that I took my cell phone to change to other song.

Suddenly, my sight became black. My eyes were covered with hands. Those hands that once tightly gripping mine back then. Those hands that I’ve longed to touch again. I smiled.

“You came.”

“Sorry I’m late. Want some ice-cream?”
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Friendship BY:Ritsuko Okazaki.

Yesterday
Kotoba ga tarinakute
Surechigatta toshitemo
Yamanai de motto wakaritai.

Toki ni
Hitori ninaritakute
Tabi wo shite mo kokoro wa
Umaranai soshite
Taisetsu na hitoni kizuku yo
Itsumo itsumo
Sou umakuiku to wa kagiranai mainichi
Dakedo waratte
Kimi ga
Kureta
Tatta hitokoto ga dare hodo ureshikatta ka
Zutto zutto oboeteru.

Memories
Mahuyu no kaerimichi
Shiroi yuki ni ashiato
Huritsumoru
Atataka na kimochi.

Itsu ka
Hanarete kurasu hi ga
Kite mo kitto tomodachi
Dare yori mo itsu mo chikaku ni kanjite iru kara
Tooku tooku
Tada kagaite mieta mirai ga sugu soko
Saa ikanacha
Kitto
Kimi ga
Sono akogare y negai o kanaeru koto
Zutto zutto shinjiteru.

Itsumo
Itsumo
Sou umakuiku to wa kagiranai mainichi
Dakedo watte
Kimi ga
Kureta
Tatta hitokoto ga dore hodo ureshikatta ka
Zutto zutto
Oboeteru.

Tooku tooku
Tada kagaite mieta miraiga sugu soko
Saa ikanacha
Kitto
Kimi ga
Sono akogare yanegai o kanaeru koto
Zutto zutto shinjiteru
Zutto zutto shimjiteru.

FRIENDSHIP- Ritsuko Okazaki

No comments:

Post a Comment