時間

Friday 23 August 2013

My first FANFICTION- FRAGMENTS OF MEMORIES(1)

I love to read books but writing my own. Urm,.. seems like a tough job. And then i will think like, my imagination was not good and my grammar sucks. But when lots of my friends start doing theirs, i was like hey its not a bad idea. So during the holidays, i started writing an opening and eventually it turns out great! When the school started i went around class and asked my friends to read it and they like it! That feeling when people enjoy your works,, argh .. so hard to express. Haha. Then when everyone contributes their idea and i mixed them all together and it became so much better. It was really worth it.

And next week is Miku's birthday so i was like why not a make this a fanfic for Miku. Since i really loves her so much that i name the heroin Miku at first. So basically its a MikuXLen fanfic IDK if you guys shipped it but i really love this couple. ^_^/

So here's the first chapter of it. Sorry for the bad grammar and the stupid opening. Hope you guys like it especially VOCATAKUS.

“O-ohayougozaimasu! Watashiwa Ha-Hatsune Miku de-su! Do-douzo yoroshiku onegaishimasu! Ouch!!!”
Everyone laughed and clapped when I bowed and accidentally hit the teacher’s desk. Urgh, that hurts. But at least they clapped. Hmm,… maybe it was not as bad as that I thought it is or maybe everyone was forcing themselves to clap. Urgh, so what?

“Minna-san, Miku-san was from Tokyo. She moves here for only a month. Hope everyone can cooperate with that. Hait, Miku-san, go and sit beside Len. He did not came today as he has a fever but I’ll inform him tomorrow.”

Gakupo-sensei got a nice face, he’s kind. Bet he’s married already. Oh, what am I kidding about? I bowed to the class again but this time with extra careful to not hit the desk again. I sat where I was instructed. My left one was missing, maybe that’s Len’s place. The class resumed again. I didn’t exactly focused as I’ve already missed a lot of lessons. Not that I’m that concerned anyway.

Oh yes, I didn’t introduce myself to you guys yet. Konichiwa! As I said my name is Hatsune Miku but you guys can call me Miku. I’m from Tokyo and we moved here because of dad’s job. I’m kinda shy as I always moved everywhere and I didn’t know how to make friends that quickly. I’ll be here in Osaka for a month only before moving overseas to United Kingdom. That’s all I think, for now.

The class was boring. Sensei was making stupid jokes that I didn’t understand as he was using the Osaka dialect. Man, when is recess time anyway. I looked to the left again. How does Len looks like and is he nice? Is he friendly? Hmm,..I hope we can be friend or at least classmate.

Everyone was squirming at me during recess. The girls were busy inviting me to their clubs and the guys were very eager introducing themselves. Man,… is being a city girl that weird here? Well not that I didn’t experienced it before, being short and having long teal pigtails were weird alright. I made friend with Kaito and Luka as they were closer to me in class. Luka sat infront of me and Kaito was in the right. Almost everyone ate their bento when I’m eating the bread I bought at the Family Mart. Haha, my excuse was that I’m late to make any.

“Luka-chan, how is Len anyway? Is he nice?”

“He’s a bad guy and skips class frequently. Don’t be friend with him, Miku-chan. You’ll get his virus!”

“Shut up, Kaito. Miku doesn’t asked you. Well Miku, Len isn’t really that bad, he is nice. He just talks less and always skips class, that’s all.”

“Hmm,.. I’ll look forward to meeting him tomorrow.”

As the class ended, I exchanged email addresses to my classmates before saying goodbye. I went to get my bicycle. CRASH! I bumped into someone. Ouch, it damn hurts. Who the heck? I looked up, OMG he’s tall! And hmm,..t-shirts, jeans, tennis shoes? He’s wearing casual clothes, what is he doing here anyway? Wait, those sexy eyes and the perfectly curved lips. Those yellow long hair that really looks like a banana.

“Tch, what the heck? Are you blind, missy? You weight a ton and you’re sitting on me! I’m not a sofa, okay?”

He looked up at me. Our eyes met each other. Akward silent for ten seconds.Urmm,..his cheeks then turned red. He blushed! Omo,… he did blushed! Just now! His eyes moved away. He got up and picked my bag that was thrown afar.

“Erm,… here, I mean your bag. So yeah, I’m sorry for the harsh words. And I was at fault, I’m in a rush just now. Gomen.” 

He then ran away.

WHAT JUST HAPPENED?

-Well that's all for the first chapter, i know it was quite short right? -w- anyway here's a pic of them. (C)Moar

No comments:

Post a Comment