時間

Friday 23 August 2013

I went to Mini COMIC FIESTA(CF)

Sigh,... its been a long time since ive updated this blog.. haha gomen i dont really likes to write stuffs(?)
So i went to CF in the holidays and...
To tell the truth it was my first anime event.  It was held at Gurney Paragon, Penang. 3-4 August and I went for the first day. And it was pretty amazing there. New stuff, lots of otakus n anime merchandise. My first time meeting cosplayers rather than watching photos of it in Facebook. It was really an amazing experience.

So here's basically all the pics i took and some i got from sis, yh my phone sucks. -.-


This is some of the cosplayers i took,...

Hatsune Miku- IDK what song is it from

Erza Scarlet-FairyTail

Sasuke and Kakashi-Naruto, basically all people know this --''

Kaito Shion and Hatsune Miku

Shinku-Rozen Maiden

 The situation there, I know so packed! So many humans O.O






All the stuffs we bought there, costs a lots of money -w-

Well that's all the pics we took. And I also went to CJC at SQCC, but i'll post the pics some other time.


Enjoy the video someone took there,.. (C) to Wing Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment