時間

Thursday 29 August 2013

FANFIC- FRAGMENTS OF MEMORIES(2)

I'm sorry, didn't have the time to draw any pics for each chap, bla bla... Oh yh if there is any Tomoe name inside urmm just ignore it, i supposed to replace it with Len.. -.-

Teet! Teet! Teet! Huh,..that damn alarm clock! Wait..!

“OMG! I’m late! Like seriously. It’s 7:30a.m. I’m so late!”

I hurried to the bathroom and get a quick shower. Carefully tying my hair to ponytails. Put on the new uniform and quickly ran downstairs. Drank a gulp of strawberry milk and grabbed a piece of bread. Bid farewell to mom before running outside. Grabbed my bicycle quickly and started paddling. Ate the bread while enjoying the scenery.

“Osaka, sugoi-ne!!!”

Our house was located on a hill near the beach. Maybe I’ll go here this weekend. Met  a few neighbors and stop to greet them. Oh, I’m really late. Now that I thought about it, I didn’t even went to each of the neighbors’ houses to greet them. Hmm,… I’ll do it after school.

Luckily, I arrive at 7:59a.m. Just a minute before the discipline teacher close the gate. Yokata, I thought I’ll be dead meat. I walked straight to the bicycle spot. SCRATCH, SCRATCH… I looked at the fence. A bag was thrown over. And FLASH! A figure was jumping over the school fence. Bamm,..whoever that was, it jumped straight at me and it hurts! Ugh…

“It hurts! Where the heck did you put your eyes at?”

I looked up. Gasp,it’s that guy again. That spiky yellow haired guy but this time with school clothes on. He looked at me, blushed and ran away like last time except not saying sorry. Whoever he is, I hate him!
RING DING DONG! Oh, the bells! I need to hurry!

Lucky me! Just a few minutes after I entered, Ginpachi-sensei entered. Woah, is he smoking in the class? Oh, it’s a lollipop. LOL, that’s weird that there’s smoke coming out. English, eh? I’m just too mainstream for English. I’ve been overseas quite a few times so I’m kinda okay in English. Hm,.. I glanced left. Where’s Len? I was expecting him today.

“Pst! Kaito-kun, where’s Len?”

“Oh, he’s always skipped early classes. He’ll come after recess. Don’t worry you’ll meet him during recess.”

“Kaito, why are you talking?”

Ginpachi-sensei used his powerful technique or as everyone called it, ‘The Chalk Throwing Technique’. But it didn’t hit Kaito, cool.

“Don’t worry, Miku. I’m already a pro for this.”

The whole class laughed and Ginpachi-sensei came to hit him on the head. That must hurt, ouch. Luka took the opportunity to nag him. Well that was funny of Kaito’s scared face. And so after three hours, it’s finally recess time. Kaito and Luka went to the cafeteria to buy breads for us. As I was feeling sleeping, I slept while waiting for them. DASH! I heard the chair on my left being pulled. Hmm,.. I woke up, that must be Len. I’m sleepy and my head felt dizzy. I looked to the left. He looked too. Our eyes fixed. What? It’s that guy again!

“You!”

“You!”

We both spoke the same thing at the same time. Our eyes moved away. He’s blushing again just like last time. Say something dear me!

“Etoo,..konichiwa! Nice to meet you. I’m HatsuneMiku from Tokyo, I just moved here yesterday.”

I made the first move, was it okay? I looked at him, say something, please I beg you! It would be weirder when you kept quit when everyone was looking at us. He kept looking down with those blushing cheeks. I moved closer to him. Surprised with the situation, he quickly moved away. Hmm,..am I that weird? Sighing, he spoke.

“Urgh,nice to meet you. I’m Len.”

“Oh,..so you’re Len. Err,..can I eat with you? If you don’t mind that is.”

I grabbed my bread from Kaito that looked too shocked. Said sorry to them and rushed towards Len.

“So why are you skipping  class just now?”

“Oh, that. I went to see the discipline teacher.”

Huh, the discipline teacher? Why would he see him? Did he came late or did he do something bad that he needs to see the discipline teacher. Is he a delinquent? The conversation ended. Maybe we both were not that good of a talker. Just after I finished my last bite, Luka and Kaito dragged me towards them.Saving the situation luckily. Kaito seems to be quit and Shizuku was nagging at me for not waiting for them.

After the last class ended, I said goodbye and went straight home. I need to meet the new neighbours! I ran upstairs to get a shower as soon as I got home. Dressed in my best clothes, I ran outside again. Went to the first house directly infont of ours. Rang the bell and few seconds later it opened.

“YOU!”


“YOU!”

No comments:

Post a Comment