時間

Thursday 29 August 2013

FANFIC- FRAGMENTS OF MEMORIES(3)

Sorry for any grammar mistakes. Well here you go chapter 3.

I woke up with the sounds of mom screaming at me to get up. Huh? What time is it? 7a.m., great. I still have a few minutes to get prepared. I slept late last night, skyping with my friend from Australia. It’s been a long time since our family moved back to Tokyo from Australia so I kinda missed her like a lot. I checked my cell phone for any missed calls or messages from dad. And as expected, none.

After finished checking myself on the mirror, I was ready to go to school. I ran down and grabbed a mug of strawberry milk. Mom was nowhere in sight, I wonder if mom was avoiding me like dad too. I looked at my watch, 7.30a.m., I can still eat something. Poured the cereals almost half of the bowl and as the finishing touch, adding strawberry milk. NYUM NYUM... DING DONG! The door bell rang, who is it would ring someone’s bell this early? Sighed,...i looked through the hole in the door.

Gasp, Len! What’s he doing here? Is he lost or something? I looked at the mirror near the door. Okay, I looked nice, I’m great! After waiting almost ten seconds, I opened it. Len stood with that of his sleepy face on. He looked angry that I stepped back a little. He looked at me with his dark baggy eyes and his messy hair.

“Come on, get ready. We’re going to school together. Hurry up.”

“Why? I didn't ask you to accompany anyway?”

“Your mom’s in my home. My mom and yours asked me to go with you which is something really bothersome to me. It’s not like you’re a baby or something. Mehh...”

I slammed the door in front of his face. Served you right. Muahaha!! I didn't want to go with you anyway. Just go away already. I went inside again to clean the mug and bowl. Then, I went to the door again and looked through the hole. Good, no sight of him. I can go out now! When I stepped out, I startled. Oh,,, god! He’s still there! Len was crouching near the door and his dead, evil eyes fixed at me looking angry. Err,.. I should run. Yeah! I better should ran. Len grabbed my hands before I can do anything and pushed me towards him. I was cornered. With his body in front of mine, I cannot escaped anymore.

“Wait.”

I struggled to free myself.

“I said wait!!!”

I looked at him, surprised. He looked so angry and furious that I was scared and began to cry.

“Oh great. You’re really are a baby, are you?”

He left me in front of the house. I thought he left left me and ran away that I cried even louder. But then he came back, with his bicycle.

“Hop on! I’ll carry you at the back. Bet you can’t even see the way with those eyes.”

He patted the back seat as if giving me instructions to sit there. I sat quietly behind but when we started moving I was almost thrown backwards that I quickly grabbed him tight. He looked backed and smiled.

“Well if you had been a good girl, I wouldn't even have to get angry with you.”

I blushed, maybe he’s right and I’m wrong. Now, I don’t even know why I cried in the first place. His back feels warm.  And fluffy and smells nice that I buried my face at his back. He was startled at first that he immediately stopped the bicycle but then he started paddling again. I laughed and gave him the sweetest smile I got when he glanced behind.

When we arrived at school, all eyes were on us. Then we went at the back to lock the bicycle. I met Luka and Kaito talking and I walked near to greet them. They looked so shocked that I started the conversation first. When I looked behind again, Len was gone. Oh geez... when things were getting good.

During the first class it was Gakupo’s sensei period. But he didn’t came today as his wife is pregnant. Oh, he’s married already, exactly like I guessed. I went to Luka and Kaito who was discussing about football and when I joined them, they went quiet.

“So Luka, how is Len in school? Tell me seriously this time, please.”

They both were quiet and glancing each other at first, but eventually Luka spoke. She said that Len is kinda like a delinquent and he bullies people like punching in the guts or something like that. Kaito then told me Len’s once punched a guy until he was admitted in the hospital. I was surprised, is Len that bad? He seems like a nice guy to me. Luka and Kaito quickly changed the conversation topic when I quietened down. I went to my chair and slept.

Bam! Someone just kicked my table or something. I quickly woke up, how long has I been sleeping? Is that Len, if so I’m seriously gonna kill him. I looked up. To my surprise, I saw a mean looking guy directly looking at me. I’m scared. I looked around, no one was in the class. It must be PE’s period now. That guy dragged me outside and through the hallway. Forcefully pulled me up the stairs before opening the door of the school’s rooftop, he pushed me inside before locking it again. I looked around, hoping to find someone to get help, I screamed and ran away from him. Quickly, he yanked me back by pulling my hair and he punched me until I stumbled and fall to the ground. He slapped me when I cried to make me stop. He then took his cell phone and dialed someone.

“I got your girl, Len. Now you know how it feels when someone precious to you is being hurt.”

Len? Does he know about this? Why? I didn't do anything that bad to him.

“I don’t care, just wished that I didn't do anything that bad like you did to bro to your girlfriend. Pray hard, okay?”

I heard he spoke again and laughed before putting his cell phone away. A few seconds later, I heard a loud BANG! I looked in front and a few fingers were tightly grabbing the rooftop bars from below. And FLASH, a body jumped upwards from below. Len was crouching on the rooftop bars. I and that guy were startled. I mean, this is the fourth floor! I saw Len glaring at him with that of his dead eyes, then he was punching him and blood was everywhere and the next thing I knew was that...

I FAINTED

No comments:

Post a Comment